Part time- 1-2 days a week, with potential to increase as the community census increases.
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets (including backcombing), haircutting, thermal styling, coloring and highlighting, perming, facial waxing, manicuring, and pedicuring. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Texas. Minimum three years of professional cosmetology experience working with older adults and/or performing beauty services within in a medical environment preferred. Qualified candidates must possess excellent communication skills, be friendly, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
• NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
• Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists