Par time - 1-2 days/wk
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets (including backcombing), haircutting, thermal styling, coloring and highlighting, perming, facial waxing, manicuring, and pedicuring. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Ohio Board of Cosmetology safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Ohio. Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
- Competitive commission-based compensation with direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approved