Part time - 2 days/week with potential for increased days and hours
As a member of our team you will provide a full menu of salon services for residents with all hair textures. Excellent work environment, transport provided for residents to and from the salon; resident supervision in salon as needed; premium salon prices. There are no evening or weekend hours required.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Virginia. Minimum three years professional experience as a cosmetologist, one year working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must be able to work as part of a team, possess excellent communication skills, be organized, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and service oriented and committed to meeting resident’s interests.
- Competitive commission based with tips, W-2 compensation and direct deposit.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor
- Professional Tool Discount Program
- REVEAL Salon Memory Care training provided.
- Exciting continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.