Part time – 1-2 days a week
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets, blow dry styles, cutting, thermal styling, coloring and highlighting, perming, facial waxing.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Massachusetts. Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
- Competitive commission-based compensation;
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approved