Part time - 1 to 2 days/week with opportunity for additional days
Provide thoughtful, high quality salon services for all hair types and textures; natural manicures; facial waxing; basic facials. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Georgia State Board of Cosmetology standards and safety procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Georgia with a minimum of three years of professional experience. Experience working in a senior living community environment and with memory care clients is preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, compassionate, dependable, motivated and professional.
- Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.