Part time - 2 to 4 days/week with potential for additional days and hours
Work “behind the chair” on a limited basis to provide a full range of salon services plus, lead a team of licensed professionals including cosmetologists and nail technicians. Supervisory responsibilities include: interviewing qualified stylist candidates, hiring, training and ongoing supervision. Marketing responsibilities include assisting Field Manager with new sales opportunities and providing promotional activities to enhance salon services. Complete training in these areas is provided.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Virginia. Minimum five years professional experience as a cosmetologist, three years working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must be able to work independently, have basic business writing and computer skills, possess excellent communication skills, be organized, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and service oriented to meet customer needs.
- Competitive compensation with direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- REVEAL Salon Memory Care training provided.
- Laptop computer provided for business use. Car and significant local travel required with reimbursement of travel and business-related expenses.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.
APPLY ON-LINE & UPLOAD YOUR RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.