Part time- 3-4 days a week, with potential to increase
As a part of the Matura stylist team you must be able to provide high quality salon services to our senior/retirement community clients using a variety of skills including roller sets (including backcombing and finishing skills), haircutting, thermal styling, coloring and highlighting, perming, facial waxing, manicuring, and pedicuring. Capable of maintaining a clean, safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation operating safety and sanitation procedures. Must be competent in handling salon invoices and billing information for client services.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Texas. Minimum three years of professional cosmetology experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess excellent communication skills, be friendly, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess outstanding customer service skills & take great pride in providing high quality cosmetology service delivery.
- Competitive, commission-based, W-2 compensation with and direct deposit. Earning potential of $25 to $35 per hour plus tips.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists