Part time - 1 day/week
Provide high quality salon services for men and women with a variety of skills including roller sets (and backcombing), haircutting, coloring, perming, facial waxing, and basic manicures. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology established safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania, Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
- Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.