Part time - 2 days/week
Provide high quality, salon services for men and women including cutting, setting & styling, perming, coloring, natural manicures and facial waxing. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all New Jersey cosmetology safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in New Jersey, Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
- Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program.
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
Continuing education (CE) offered for growth oriented stylists.