Part time - 2 days every other week
Provide a full menu of high-quality salon services including basic manicures & pedicures for independent living residents and residents experiencing memory loss. Maintain a safe, secure & healthy salon environment in compliance with all established MA Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in MA. Minimum 3 yrs. professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive commission based compensation.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.