Part time - 2 to 3 days/week
Provide quality salon services for women and men. Specific experience with all hair types including multi-textured. Skills required: cutting, styling, coloring, perming, natural manicures and facial waxing. Ability to provide and maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with established standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Maryland. Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
- Commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit
- Fully paid professional liability and workers compensation insurance
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field Training with special emphasis on Memory Care
- Paid Training
- Continuing education (CE)*offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.