Part time - 1 to 2 days/week with opportunity for additional days.
Provide professional, high quality salon services for all hair types and textures; natural manicures; facial waxing; basic facials. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Florida State Board of Cosmetology standards and safety procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Florida with a minimum of three years of professional experience. Experience working in a senior living community environment and with memory care clients is preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, compassionate, dependable, motivated and professional. Bi-lingual candidates encouraged to apply.
- Competitive commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.