Part Time, 1 to 2 days/week with the potential for additional days/hours
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets, hair-cutting, thermal styling, coloring and highlighting, perming, facial waxing, basic manicuring. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Maryland Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Maryland. Minimum three years of professional cosmetology experience working with older adults and/or performing beauty services within in a medical environment preferred. Qualified candidates must possess excellent communication skills, be friendly, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive commission-based W-2 compensation with tips - Direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists