Part time position - 2 to 3 days/week with potential for increased days and hours due to major community expansion
As a member of our team you will provide residents of this premier community with a full menu of salon services for all hair types. You will also be required to provide basic manicures, pedicures and facials (training provided.) Excellent work environment, transport provided for residents to and from the salon, higher salon prices. There are no evening or weekend (may be an option) hours required. This location has an established book with growth potential for cosmetologists who are committed to making the salon experience special for residents.
Serious candidates only please. Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Maryland with a minimum of five years professional experience as a cosmetologist, three years working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must be able to work as part of a team, possess excellent communication skills, be organized, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated, service oriented and committed to meeting resident’s salon service interests.
- Competitive commission based, W-2 compensation with direct deposit.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor
- Professional Tool Discount Program
- REVEAL Salon Memory Care training provided.
- Exciting continuing education offered for growth-oriented stylists.
- Paid training.