Part time- 1-2 days a week per location, with possibility of working multiple locations
Provide high quality manicure and pedicure services within a full-service salon. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation operating safety and sanitation procedures
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist or professional manicurist in Texas. Minimum three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be friendly, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills, able to speak and write English fluently.
- Competitive commission-based compensation with direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists