Part time – 2-3 days/week
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets (and backcombing), haircutting and styling, coloring, perming, facial waxing, and basic manicures. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Texas. Minimum three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists