Part time – 1-2 days/week
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills: haircutting & styling, manicures and facial waxing as part of a full-service salon team. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with New Jersey Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in New Jersey. Minimum three year's professional experience; working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication and customer service skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable and organized.
- Competitive, commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.