Part time - 1-2 days/week
Provide quality spa services including natural and no light gel manicures as part of a full-service salon team. Maintain safe, secure and healthy salon and spa environment in compliance with established standards and procedures.
Candidates must possess a current and active license to practice as a Nail Technician or Cosmetologist in New Jersey. Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated, and customer service oriented.
- Competitive, commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.