Part time- 1 day /bi-weekly, with potential to increase as the community grows
Provide high quality nail services with a variety of skills including basic manicuring and pedicuring. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Florida Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Florida. Minimum three years of professional cosmetology/nail technician experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess excellent communication skills, be friendly, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit;
- Steady, predictable income;
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance;
- All professional nail products provided by Morgan Taylor;
- Professional Tool Discount Program;
- Paid orientation and training with special emphasis on Memory Care;
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.