1-2 days a week (additional days available, if desired, in various locations)
As a Stylist with Matura Salon and Spa Management, you are provided the tools to perform a variety of high-quality salon services from basic haircuts to spa manicures / pedicures (services vary by location). Capable of maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Florida of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must hold a current Florida Cosmetologist / Nail Technician license. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive commission based compensation.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.*