Part time, 1 day/week
Provide high quality, salon services for men and women including cutting, setting & styling, perming, coloring, natural manicures and facial waxing. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology established safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania, Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
- Competitive, commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm and Morgan Taylor.
- Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.