Part time -1-2 days a week
Provide a full complement of quality salon services with specific knowledge of natural manicures and facial waxing. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with established standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania. Minimum 3 years professional experience preferred. Qualified candidates must have good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, and customer service oriented.
• Competitive commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit available.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Kadus & Morgan Taylor.
• NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
• Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.