Part time- 1-2 days a week, with potential to increase as the community census increases
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets (including backcombing), haircutting, thermal styling, coloring and highlighting, perming, facial waxing, manicuring, and pedicuring. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must be dependable, patient, compassionate, organized, work well independently, have excellent communication and customer service skills, and hold a current Texas Cosmetologist license.
• Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
• NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
• Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists