Part time- 1-2 days/week
Beautiful salon in a new Community building at this premier independent living community in Doylestown, PA
Matura Salon & Spa Field Manager
Provide high quality manicure services, natural and no-light gel, within a full-service salon. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a nail technician in Pennsylvania. Minimum three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be friendly, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional products provided
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training/orientation
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented employees