Part time – 2-4 days/week - flexible; excellent position
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets haircutting and styling, coloring, perming, facial waxing, basic and gel (no light) manicures, basic pedicures and basic facials. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in PA. Minimum of three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Experience with memory care a plus. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible compensation plan for the right candidate - direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, and Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Comprehensive “REVEAL” memory care training.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.