Part time – 1 day a week
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets, haircutting and styling, coloring, perming basic manicures and facial waxing. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Ohio Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Ohio. Minimum three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently, and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive W-2 commission-based compensation.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance and worker’s compensation coverage.
- Our valued partnership with Joico brings the best in salon professional lines to our team including Lumi-Shine, Defy Damage ProSeries, K-Pak Waves plus trending style/finish products and exciting, 24/7 accessible learning resources from leading industry experts.
- Professional tool discount program.
- Paid training including REVEAL© Memory Care.