Part time – 1-day/week
Enjoy working with active seniors to provide high quality, salon services for men and women including cutting, setting & styling, perming, coloring, natural manicures and facial waxing. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all Pennsylvania State Board of Cosmetology established safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania, Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
- Commission based compensation with direct deposit.
- Professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Nioxin, Joico, Affirm &Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program.
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.