Part time – 1 day a week every other week
Provide quality spa services including natural and gel manicures as part of a full-service salon team. Maintain safe, secure and healthy salon and spa environment in compliance with established standards and procedures.
Candidates must possess a current and active license to practice as a Nail Technician or Cosmetologist in Massachusetts. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
- Competitive commission based compensation.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.*
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.