Become part of our amazing team of stylists serving the salon needs of older residents in a fully equipped salon located inside this beautiful & established senior living community. Our menu of salon services includes hair styling, cutting, coloring, highlighting, manicures, pedicures, waxing and more!
A current and active TX cosmetology operator license. Minimum 5 yr. professional experience performing all salon menu services offered plus 3 yrs. experience working with seniors. Must be team-oriented, work well independently, excellent communication & organization skills, friendly, outgoing, dependable and motivated with a client centric approach to salon service.
- Competitive commission based, W-2 compensation with direct deposit and Sign On Bonus. Potential hourly earning equal to $18 to $25 + per hour.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided through exclusive Joico & Morgan Taylor partnerships.
- Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training including REVEAL Salon Memory Care
- Exciting continuing education offered for growth-oriented stylists.