Part time- 3-4 days a week with potential to increase quickly as community grows, including managerial position potential
Provide all high-end, quality salon services offered on salon menu. Must be well versed in roller sets (wet-sets- including backcombing), haircutting, thermal styling, hair color and highlighting, perm waving, facial waxing, manicuring and pedicuring. Other tasks include managing salon inventory, use of electronic tablet for service invoicing, knowledge of how to send and receive emails, maintain cleanliness of salon, establish and foster community staff relations, able to work independently & with integrity, and communicate effectively & frequently with remote field manager.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Utah. Minimum three years of professional experience working with older adults/seniors preferred. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Utah Department of Licensing and Regulation operating safety and sanitation procedures, including covid PPE protocols and restrictions. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be friendly, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently, and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Joico & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists