1 day a week. No weekends or Evening. Preferably vaccinated.
Provide quality spa services including natural, non-light gel manicures and pedicures as part of a full-service salon team. Maintain safe, secure, and healthy salon and spa environment in compliance with established standards and procedures.
Candidates must possess a current and active license to practice as a Nail Technician in PA.
Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
- Competitive commission-based compensation.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Morgan Taylor and Keratin Warm Hand and Foot Treatments.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.*
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.