Part time: 1 day every other week with growth potential
Provide quality salon services for African American and Caucasian women and men. Specific knowledge with all hair types is required as well as in cutting, styling, coloring, perming, natural manicures and facial waxing. Ability to provide and maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with established standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in New Jersey. Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
- Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available
- Fully paid professional liability and workers compensation insurance
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field Training with special emphasis on Memory Care
- Continuing education (CE)*offered for growth oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.