Part time - 1 day/week
Busy skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with active client book located in Middlesex County, NJ
Matura Salon and Spa Management Field Manager
Provide quality salon services with specific knowledge and proven experience in roller setting, permanent waving, haircutting and styling. Maintain safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with established standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active Cosmetology license to practice in New Jersey. Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified stylists must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, and genuinely care about the customer experience.
- Competitive commission based compensation plus tips with direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.*
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.
Middlesex County, NJ