Part time position available 2 days/week
Provide quality salon services with various skills such as roller sets, permanent waves, cutting, styling, and coloring. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with established sanitation standards and procedures.
Possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in New Jersey. Minimum 3 years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must have good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, and customer service oriented.
- Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.*
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.