Part time - 1 to 2 days/week
Provide high quality, salon services for men and women including cutting, setting & styling, perming, coloring, natural manicures and facial waxing. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology established safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania. Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
• Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
• NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
• Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists*.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.