Part time – 1-2 days a week
Provide high quality, salon services for men and women including cutting, setting & styling, perming, coloring, basic manicures and facial waxing. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology established safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania, Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
• Competitive commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
• Professional Tool Discount Program
• Paid training with special emphasis on REVEAL© Memory Care.
• Continuing education offered for growth-oriented stylists.