First Location: Newly built Upscale Senior Community - Opening in January 2021 - 1 to 3 days a week
Second Location: Upscale Senior Community - 1 to 2 days a week
Provide a full menu of quality salon services in a beautiful and spacious salon setting. Specific knowledge of natural manicures and facial waxing required. Maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with established standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania. Minimum 3 years professional experience preferred. Previous work in a senior setting is a plus point. Qualified candidates must have good communication skills, be patient, outgoing, dependable, work well independently, and customer service oriented.
• Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Joico, & Morgan Taylor and more.
• Professional Tool Discount Program
• Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.