Part time – 1-2 days/week for coverage in the Toledo area
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets, haircutting and styling, coloring, perming, facial waxing, and basic manicures. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Ohio Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Ohio. Minimum three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possessexcellent customer se rvice skills.
- Competitive commission-based compensation.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.