2 days per week with potential for growth – coverage assignments may also be available
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets haircutting and styling, coloring, perming, facial waxing, manicures and pedicures. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania. Minimum five years of cosmetology experience with two years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Experience with memory care a plus. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Competitive commission-based W-2 compensation plan with direct deposit. Hourly equivalency of $18 to $25 per hour+.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Joico, and Morgan Taylor.
• Professional Tool Discount Program
• Daytime hours, no nights or weekends; flexible hours and days.
• Paid training with REVEAL ©memory care training.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.