1-2 days a week with potential for additional days and hours
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets haircutting and styling, coloring, perming, facial waxing. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania. Minimum of two years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Experience with memory care a plus. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
· Competitive W-2 compensation with direct deposit.
· Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
· All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Joico, and Morgan Taylor.
· Professional Tool Discount Program
· Paid training with focus on "REVEAL" memory care.
· Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.