2 to 3 days/week to start with option to increase days and hours
As a member of our team you will provide a full menu of salon and nail services in this new senior living community. Excellent work environment, transport provided for residents to and from the salon as needed. Weekday hours - evenings and weekend hours may be an option but are not required. This location has wonderful growth potential for a cosmetologist or nail technician who is committed to making the salon experience special for residents. In addition to serving residents the salons will be open to provide services to community team members, resident’s families and the general public.
Serious candidates only please. Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist or nail technician in South Carolina with a minimum of five years professional experience as a cosmetologist or nail technician, three years working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must be able to work as part of a team, possess excellent communication skills, be organized, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated, service oriented and committed to meeting resident’s salon service interests.
- Competitive hourly plus commission based, W-2 compensation with direct deposit with earning potential of $20 to $35 per hour.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm and Morgan Taylor.
- Professional tool discount program
- Paid training with emphasis on REVEAL© Salon memory Care training.
- Continuing education offered for growth-oriented stylists.