Part time - 2 days/week
Provide quality salon services for women and men. Specific experience with all hair types including styling ethnic hair for Men and Women In haircuts, Color, clipper cuts, relaxers, perms, braiding and hot curling, natural manicures and facial waxing. Ability to provide and maintain a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with established standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Maryland. Minimum three years professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated and customer service oriented.
• Commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit
• Fully paid professional liability and workers compensation insurance
• All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor
• NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
• Field Training with special emphasis on Memory Care
• Paid Training
• Continuing education (CE)*offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.