Part time- 1-2 days a week, with potential to increase as the community census increases
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets (including backcombing), haircutting, thermal styling, coloring and highlighting, perming, facial waxing, manicuring, and pedicuring. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Texas. Minimum three years of professional cosmetology experience working with older adults and/or performing beauty services within in a medical environment preferred. Qualified candidates must possess excellent communication skills, be friendly, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive, commission-based, W-2 compensation with direct deposit. Earning potential the equivalent of $18 to $28+ per hour.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid orientation and training.
- Continuing education offered for growth-oriented stylists