Part time - 2 to 3 days/week with potential for increased days and hours – available immediately
As a member of our team you will provide a full menu of salon services for residents with all hair textures. Excellent work environment, transport provided for residents to and from the salon; resident supervision in salon as needed; premium salon prices. There are no evening or weekend hours required.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Texas. Minimum five years professional experience as a cosmetologist, one year working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must be able to work as part of a team, possess excellent communication skills, be organized, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated, and service oriented and committed to meeting resident’s interests.
- Competitive commission based, W-2 compensation and direct deposit. Earning potential, the equivalent of $18 to $28 per hour.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor
- Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training including REVEAL© Salon Memory Care training.
- Exciting continuing education offered for growth-oriented stylists.