Part time 2-3 days a week with potential for additional growth.
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets (including backcombing), haircutting, thermal styling, coloring and highlighting, perming, facial waxing, manicuring, and pedicuring. Capable of maintaining a clean, safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Delaware State Board of Cosmetology’s operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Delaware. Minimum three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess excellent communication skills, be friendly, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently, and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Competitive commission-based compensation with direct deposit available.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Kadus, Joico, Wella, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
• NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
• Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists