Part time – 1-2 days a week
Provide quality spa services including natural, gel manicures and pedicures as part of a full-service salon team. Maintain safe, secure and healthy salon and spa environment in compliance with established standards and procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania. Minimum three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Including Morgan Taylor products.
• NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
• Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.*
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.