Part time – 1-2 days a week. Must be vaccinated
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets, haircutting and styling, coloring, perming & facial waxing. Manicures and pedicures a must! Capable of maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established VA Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in VA. Minimum three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently, and possess excellent customer service skills. Basic computer skills.
- Competitive commission-based compensation.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.*
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.