Part time coverage positions, 1 to 3 days per week with the potential to become permanent.
As a member of our team you will provide residents of these premier senior living communities with a full menu of salon services for all hair types. You may also be required to provide basic manicures, pedicures and facials (training provided.) Excellent work environment, transport provided for residents to and from the salons, higher salon prices. There are no evening or weekend (may be an option) hours required. These locations have an established book with growth potential for cosmetologists who are committed to making the salon experience special for residents.
Serious candidates only please. Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Maryland with a minimum of five years professional experience as a cosmetologist, three years working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must be able to work as part of a team, possess excellent communication skills, be organized, friendly, outgoing, dependable, motivated, service oriented and committed to meeting resident’s salon service interests.
- Competitive commission based, W-2 compensation with tips and direct deposit. Potential hourly rate equivalent to $18 to $30 per hour.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor
- Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training along with REVEAL Memory Care training provided.
- Exciting continuing education offered for growth-oriented stylists.