Part time – 2-3 days/week
Provide high quality nail services including natural and gel manicures and pedicures within a full-service salon. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures. For cosmetologists, potential for also providing hair services as well.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a nail technician or cosmetologist in Pennsylvania. Minimum three year's professional experience; working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently,and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive commission-based, W-2 compensation with direct deposit.
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
- Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.