Excellent opportunity for an experienced Stylist - 2 to 3 days per week and coverage assignments
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets haircutting and styling, coloring, perming, facial waxing and basic manicures. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania. Minimum of two years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Experience with memory care a plus. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive, commission-based W-2 compensation with direct deposit
- Equivalent hourly earning potential $15 to $25
- Fully paid professional liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All professional salon products provided: Wella, Kadus, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
- Professional Tool Discount Program
- Paid training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
- Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth-oriented stylists.
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.